Spa Manager – Lizard Island Resort
Full Time | Hotel & Resorts Operations | VIC
Applications close 05-03-2024
Essentia Day Spa on Lizard Island Resort has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Spa Manager with Massage experience to join and lead a close-knit team of professionals providing exceptional service on this breathtaking property.The Spa Manager is responsible for the management and operations of the Spa Services providing a variety of beauty and body treatments to the highest quality and standards.This role will also oversee the daily operations of the Spa to maximise revenue whilst utilising resources in an effective manner, ultimately achieving total guest satisfaction.
Located 60 minutes by light aircraft NE of Cairns, you will experience a tropical island with crystal clear waters, idyllic dive locations and powdery white beaches.
Our vision is to provide our guests a with full sensory journey allowing them to rest and relax, whilst restoring their mind, body and soul. We use the beautiful Australian made organic Spa range iKOU.
What we are looking for:
- Certificate IV in Massage and Beauty Therapy
- First Aid Certificate
- At least 2 years’ experience in a resort spa (preferred)
- Management experience
- Workplace Health and Safety Representative Training (Highly regarded)
- Relevant resort/hotel spa experience
- Leading a diverse team to achieve high guest satisfaction and meet business objectives
- Financial analysis, planning and control
- Inventory management
What you can offer to the role:
- Ensure the consistency, quality and integrity of the spa product & service including all beauty treatments (e.g. Facials, waxing, massage, pedicure and manicure)
- Perform and oversee all beauty and massage treatments
- Implement plans/strategies to improve speed of service and operational efficiencies
- Drive sales and revenue though effective analysis of sales and product trends and daily trading reports
- Drive cost minimisation through effective budget planning, labour and cost of goods management
- Foster a collaborative team environment
- Ensure team members receive regular feedback on performance both positive and constructive
- With the support of the TA Advisor, conduct recruitment activities aligned to Delaware North standards to ensure attraction of the best talent
What we can offer you:
- Complimentary spa treatments
- Discounts off iKOU products and Boutique purchases
- Opportunity to work and live on the Great Barrier Reef
- Meals and accommodation included
This is a “live-on” remote location role. Working in a remote location is not for everyone, so we ask that you carefully consider the realities of living in a remote location for an extended period of time.
In return, we provide a truly unique working environment where you will be able to experience Lizard Island on the reef or on land, from snorkeling, diving, paddle boarding, kayaking, hiking, tennis under night lights, morning yoga on the beach to many more fun staff activities, you really can achieve the easy-going life many people dream of.
The package on offer is $80,000 + Superannuation + Meals + Accommodation
Applications close 05-03-2024